National & International Customs & Compliance Services
As a National and International broker & freight forwarder, working daily with an ever-changing regulatory environment, we understand, address and handle the intricacies and compliance requirements for all shipping trade regulations, customs clearance and agreements at the global, national and local levels.
What You Can Expect
- Timely electronic filing of all import, export and security declarations to facilitate customs clearance requirements.
- Guidance and assistance with ever-changing regulatory import and export requirements for compliance and reporting to insure the timely and efficient handling of our client’s products.
- Customs Bond guidance and assistance – including but not limited to: import bonds, custodian bonds, international carrier bonds, foreign trade zone bonds, and airport security bonds.
- Risk & Liability guidance and assistance for both local and global shipping needs and requirements including but not limited to: applicable and/or appropriate freight/cargo and transport insurance options, surety bonds and letters of credit.
- Carnet Services – international merchandise passports – (ATA and TECRO/AIT carnets) to facilitate and simplify customs procedures for the temporary importation of various types of goods (commercial samples, professional equipment, goods for exhibitions and fairs etc.) – eliminating duties, taxes and temporary importation bonds (TIBS)